Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
- 4 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F with your baking sheet placed in the oven.
- In a bowl add the sweet potato wedges, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread the potatoes in an even layer on the pre-heated baking sheet. Roast the potatoes, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven to a serving dish and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.