Blistered Balsamic Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 medium shallots, sliced vertically
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze
- Heat olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes; cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in shallots, salt and pepper; cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat; drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.