- 1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 1/2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbs fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- mint for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush both sides of the slices of bread with olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes then flip and bake another 4-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine pomegranate seeds, mint, orange zest, and honey. Stir to combine then place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- In a food processor combine the yogurt and goat cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Gently combine the pomegranate mixture with the blueberries.
- Spread 1 Tbs of the yogurt mixture on top of each piece of toasted bread. and add a spoonful of the pomegranate-blueberry mixture on top. Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!