Broiled Spicy Sesame Chicken
- 4 chicken quarters
- 2/3 cup plain low fat yogurt
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp medium-hot curry paste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the broiler to medium. Prepare a baking sheet with a wire rack on it.
- Remove the skin from the chicken and make shallow cuts in the flesh with a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, and curry paste together.
- Arrange on the wire rack on the baking sheet. Spoon the mixture over the chicken.
- Place the pan under the broiler. Broil, turning once, for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and tender. Make sure the juices run clear or the internal temperature is 165 degrees F. During the last minute of cooking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the chicken. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!