Cajun Shrimp Skillet
This keto friendly dish is absolutely delicious.
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 knob butter
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic or dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes
- 1 knob fresh ginger grated (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- To make the Cajun shrimp recipe: In a large bowl add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- In a skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat. Add shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with garlic, ginger, and chili pepper flakes, to taste. Cook for a few minutes on both sides until pink and cooked through. Add 2 tablespoons water or broth to the pan to deglaze the browned bits and spices to coat the shrimp. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the shrimp with fresh parsley and more crushed chili pepper flakes if desired. Serve the Cajun shrimp skillet immediately with zucchini noodles, broccoli mash or lettuce wraps.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!