Cauliflower Crust Alfredo Pizza
- 1 large head cauliflower roughly chopped and steamed
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan divided
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small zucchini shaved into a few lengthwise ribbons
- Torn fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a food processor, pulse steamed cauliflower until fine. Using a dish towel, squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and add egg, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dough to a parchment-lined, greased baking sheet and shape into a thin, round crust. Bake until golden and dried out, about 20 minutes.
- Top with Alfredo Sauce, remaining cheeses, garlic and vegetables and bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with basil.
Calories: 319kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 23gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 708mgPotassium: 763mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 832IUVitamin C: 89mgCalcium: 470mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!