Quick, easy and delcious chicken dish that is sure to keep you wanting more!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning packet
- 1 cup mix of shredded mozarella and shredded chedder cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- chives ; chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping once, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle chicken with ranch seasoning and top with cheese. Cover the skillet and cook, until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble and sprinkle bacon and chives on top before serving.
- FoodPals Tip: Serve alongside cauliflower rice and your favoirte vegetable.