Serve this dish over whole wheat pasta.
- 1 lb. chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbs flour
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs sliced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 2 Tbs capers, drained
- 2 Tbs parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- Season chicken with 1/2 tsp slat and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 4 minutes or until the garlic is crisp and golden. Remove garlic with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan.
- Add 1 Tbs flour, 1/4 cup stock and stir with a whisk. Add the remaining stock and capers. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in parsley, lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.