Don’t settle for that boring cranberry sauce out of a can. This recipe is easy to make and adds the flavor of orange liqueur and orange zest.
Cranberry Sauce with Orange Liqueur
- 1 12-oz. pkg. fresh cranberries, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Reserve 1/2 cup cranberries. Place the remaining cranberries, sugar, 2 1/2 tablespoons water, and orange zest in a saucepan over medium-low. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium-high; stir in orange liqueur. Cook 8 minutes or until juices begin to thicken. Remove pan from heat; stir in reserved 1/2 cup cranberries, salt, and pepper.
Sodium: 146mgVitamin C: 1mgSugar: 19gFiber: 1gCalories: 79kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 20g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.