These cranberry turkey cocktail meatballs are a great appetizer for your Christmas spread.
Cranberry Turkey Meatballs
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/4 lb ground turkey
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1 Tbs low sodium soy sauce
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sweet barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbs chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg white slightly.
- Add ground turkey, green onion, Craisins, parsley, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Shape into about 30 meatballs.
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add the meatballs to the skillet; cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in center, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the meatballs and toss to coat. Cover and simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!