Curried Peanut Dip
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ cup jarred red curry paste
- 1 14.5- oz. can coconut milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring frequently, until paste begins to stick to bottom of saucepan and become fragrant, 2–3 minutes.
- Whisk in coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Continue to cook, whisking occasionally, until mixture turns darker in color and is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in peanut butter, vinegar, fish sauce, and honey.
- Season to taste with salt. Let cool to room temperature, then transfer to an airtight portable container and chill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!