Feta-Dill Chicken Burgers
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 large shallot minced
- 2 tablespoons crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 hamburger buns split
- Refrigerated tzatziki sauce and sliced tomato optional
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Gently stir in cheese.
- Shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties (mixture will be soft). Brush patties with oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 165°F, 5-6 minutes per side. Serve on buns. If desired, top with tzatziki sauce and tomato.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!