Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound Italian turkey sausage links casings removed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers cut into strips
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 17 slices turkey pepperoni
- In a small bowl, mix the almond flour, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients. Press onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir sausage and onion over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink. Spread pizza sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic. Top with the sausage mixture, red peppers, olives, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 18-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Sodium: 621mgCalcium: 141mgVitamin C: 7mgVitamin A: 236IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 157mgCholesterol: 45mgCalories: 147kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 10gProtein: 10gCarbohydrates: 5gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!