Greek Chicken Nachos
- 3 (6-in.) whole-wheat pitas
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Split each pita in half horizontally into rounds. Coat cut sides of pitas with cooking spray. Cut each pita half into 8 wedges. Arrange half of wedges, cut side up on the baking sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until browned; remove from pan. Let cool.
- Combine oil, vinegar, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and olives; toss to coat.
- Arrange all pita chips on foil-lined baking sheet so they overlap. Top with chicken, mozzarella, and feta. Bake at for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with lettuce mixture and oregano.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.