Greek Grilled Chicken with Asparagus
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 1 Tbs dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 1/4 lbs. asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing and drizzling
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled low fat feta cheese
- Cover one side of the grill with a large sheet of foil, fold up the edges to create a rimmed tray. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Rub the chicken on all sides with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Combine the asparagus, tomatoes, garlic and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Brush the grill with olive oil. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 7-8 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate.
- Meanwhile, spread the vegetables on the foil tray and grill for about 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and add the vinegar and dill. Season again with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Divide the chicken and vegetables across 4 plates. Top the vegetables with the feta cheese.
Read more about this chef..