Greek Style Garlic Chicken
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb chicken thighs bone-in
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb asparagus ends trimmed off
- 1 zucchini sliced into half moons
- 1 lemon sliced
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano. Whisk until combined then add chicken thighs and toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to cook the chicken, preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil. Season both sides of marinated chicken with salt and pepper, then add chicken skin-side down and pour in the remaining marinade.
- Sear until the skin becomes crispy, about 10 minutes. Flip chicken and add asparagus, zucchini and lemons to the skillet.
- Transfer pan to the oven and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
Sodium: 94mgCalcium: 46mgVitamin C: 27mgVitamin A: 615IUSugar: 3gFiber: 3gPotassium: 521mgCholesterol: 111mgCalories: 373kcalSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 30gProtein: 21gCarbohydrates: 7gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!