This ceviche is light, flavorful and seafood free.
Hearts of Palm Ceviche
This vegan dish is great as an appetizer or a light meal.
- 2 20 oz jars hearts of palm
- 4 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 red onion diced
- 4 jalepeños deseeded + finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 small cucumbers chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 avocados
- juice of 4 limes + 1 for garnish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- Drain the water from the hearts of palm and chop it into large chunks. In a medium bowl combine the hearts of palm with the remaining ingredients. Toss lightly.
- Slice the avocados into large chunks. Stir the avocado into the hearts of palm ceviche. Enjoy with chips.
Sodium: 28mgCalcium: 58mgVitamin C: 104mgVitamin A: 1708IUSugar: 24gFiber: 9gPotassium: 2668mgCalories: 296kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 13gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 42gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!