This ceviche is light, flavorful and seafood free.
Hearts of Palm Ceviche
This vegan dish is great as an appetizer or a light meal.
- 2 20 oz jars hearts of palm
- 4 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 red onion diced
- 4 jalepeños deseeded + finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 small cucumbers chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 avocados
- juice of 4 limes + 1 for garnish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- Drain the water from the hearts of palm and chop it into large chunks. In a medium bowl combine the hearts of palm with the remaining ingredients. Toss lightly.
- Slice the avocados into large chunks. Stir the avocado into the hearts of palm ceviche. Enjoy with chips.
Calories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 6gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 28mgPotassium: 2668mgFiber: 9gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 1708IUVitamin C: 104mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!