Herb Crusted Salmon with Dill Sauce
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 6-oz. salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbs parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs canola oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs reduced fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp low-fat milk
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place salmon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn on the broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, parsley, thyme, oil and Dijon. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece of fish.
- Place the pan under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, milk and vinegar. Serve with the fish.
Read more about this chef..