Indulge in all the gooey and cheesiness mac and cheese has to offer without the calories and carbs assoicated with pasta noodles.
Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp salt ; divided
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- parsley ; optional for garnish
- Add water to a pot and bring to a boil. While the water is heating, chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and the cauliflower to the boiling water, then cover and cook for 4 minutes, or until slightly tender. Drain the cauliflower and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, remaining teaspoon of salt, black pepper, and paprika. Stir to combine, then cook for 4 minutes, until smooth and thick.
- Fold in the cauliflower, then add the cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Scoop into serving bowls and garnish with parsley.
- FoodPals Tip: For a little more flavor, top with crispy cooked bacon and extra cheese
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!