This recipe is a lighter take on chicken alfredo and is keto and waistline friendly.
Keto Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
- 1 pound Chicken Breast ; diced
- 2 packages Zucchini Noodles
- 1 white onion ; finely diced
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese
- 1 table extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- In a heated skillet, pour in extra virgin olive oil and coat bottome of the pan. Add in diced chicken and sesaon with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne. Cook for about 10 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion and broccoli into the same pan. Cook until onion and broccoli begin to soften then remove from heat and start sauce.
- Pour ghee and heavy cream into a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Lower the heat and let boil for a few minutes, stirring continously, until reduced and starting to thicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add zucchini noodles into the pan with the onions and brocoli and cook for about 3 minutes until the zucchini noodles are softened.
- Aded in cream sauce and chicken into the pan and mix together until well combined. Top with parmesean and romano. Serve hot and enjoy!
- FoodPals Tip: Melt the cheese on top by broiling for a few minutes to make it golden brown and bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!