Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Drumsticks
This simple baked chicken dish is inexpensive and comes out extremely tender and juicy.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place chicken on a large baking sheet and bake until golden and internal temperature reaches 165°F, 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Calories: 383kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 28gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 139mgSodium: 651mgPotassium: 373mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 70IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!