This dish is easily prepared in a slow cooker. Enjoy it for lunch or dinner.
Lime Chicken Taco Burrito Bowl
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 small can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- Combine lime juice and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker and pour the lime juice mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and let cool slightly. Shred the chicken and return to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the frozen corn and salsa. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve, add rice to the bottom of a bowl. Top with the shredded chicken mixture, tomato, black beans and avocado.
Read more about this chef..