The quick marinade in this recipe brings this chicken dish to the next level.
Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
This quick marinade with balsamic, brown sugar, and dried thyme makes the chicken come out absolutely delicious.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, and dried herbs, and season liberally with salt and pepper. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade.
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss to combine. Let marinate at least 20 minutes and up to 12 hours.
- Preheat grill over medium high. Add chicken and grill, brushing with reserved marinade, until cooked through, 6 minutes per side.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Sodium: 270mgCalcium: 65mgVitamin C: 5mgVitamin A: 153IUSugar: 9gFiber: 1gPotassium: 893mgCholesterol: 145mgCalories: 408kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 17gProtein: 48gCarbohydrates: 12gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!