Use this dip with chips, pretzels or your favorite vegetables.
This dip is rich and creamy with a great onion flavor.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 scallions thinly sliced, greens and whites separated
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat and add onions and scallion whites. Cook, stirring often, until golden brown and soft, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine onions with yogurt, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and scallion greens and stir well to incorporate. Chill for 1 hour to let flavors meld.
Sodium: 419mgCalcium: 11mgVitamin C: 3mgVitamin A: 60IUSugar: 10gFiber: 1gPotassium: 121mgCholesterol: 5mgCalories: 124kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 5gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 14gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!