Pesto Spaghetti Squash
Try this tasty pasta alternative.
- 1 med/med-large spaghetti squash
- 3/4-1 cup pre-made pesto sauce
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the squash in half, lengthwise using a large sharp knife. Scoop out the seeds and strings, then place face-down on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the squash can be pushed from the outside a bit with your finger.
- Allow the squash to cool enough to handle, and, using a fork going lengthwise down the squash, remove spaghetti strings from both sides of the squash and place in a large bowl.
- In a casserole dish, combine the spaghetti squash with the pesto sauce. Toss gently to coat. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes to heat through.
Sodium: 317mgCalcium: 87mgVitamin C: 3mgVitamin A: 818IUSugar: 5gFiber: 3gPotassium: 174mgCholesterol: 2mgCalories: 170kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 12gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 14gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!