Roasted Root Vegetables
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 oz shallots, quartered
- 1 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cups turnip wedges
- 1 1/2 cups golden beet wedges
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place shallots, carrots, turnips and beets on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking sprat.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Add maple syrup, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Read more about this chef..