Sheet-Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins halved lengthwise
- 1 large red or sweet onion halved and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large sweet red pepper cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large green pepper cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 12 corn tortillas 6 inches, warmed
- Pico de gallo
- sour cream
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
- sliced avocado
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients; stir in chicken. Add onion, peppers, and lime juice; toss to combine. Spread evenly in 2 greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 10 minutes, rotating pans halfway through cooking. Remove pans from oven; preheat broiler.
- Broil chicken mixture, 1 pan at a time, 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned and chicken is no longer pink, 3-5 minutes. Serve in tortillas, with toppings and lime wedges as desired.
Calories: 223kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 12gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 378mgPotassium: 383mgFiber: 5gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1038IUVitamin C: 48mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!