Shrimp with Ginger Sauce
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 Tbs ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt divided use
- 1/2 tsp black pepper divided use
- In a small saucepan, cook apricot preserves, ginger and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Place shrimp on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with 3 tablespoons of apricot sauce and season with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Broil until browned in spots and cooked through. About 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
Sodium: 1190mgCalcium: 173mgVitamin C: 9mgVitamin A: 91IUSugar: 19gFiber: 1gPotassium: 125mgCholesterol: 286mgCalories: 223kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 2gProtein: 24gCarbohydrates: 29gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!