This simple snack is healthy and easy to prepare.
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas
- 1½ teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- a dash of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Pat the chickpeas dry between two paper towels and be sure to remove any loose skins.
- Pour the chickpeas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spray with olive oil. Toss the chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings and whisk to combine. Sprinkle the mixture onto the chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring the chickpeas after 15 minutes.