- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 6 flour tortillas 6 inches
- Reduced-fat sour cream optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook and stir first 6 ingredients until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses.
- Top half of each tortilla with spinach mixture; fold other half over filling. Place on a griddle coated with cooking spray; cook over medium heat until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side. Cut quesadillas in half; if desired, serve with sour cream.
Sodium: 508mgCalcium: 346mgVitamin C: 18mgVitamin A: 3465IUSugar: 4gFiber: 2gPotassium: 393mgCholesterol: 30mgCalories: 282kcalSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 13gProtein: 14gCarbohydrates: 28gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.