Spring Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups sugar snap peas trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown rice or quinoa for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the asparagus, sugar snap peas, red and yellow bell peppers, and onion. Stir fry for 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the garlic and ginger, and stir fry for another minute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, water, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir to coat.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are coated.
- Serve the stir fry over brown rice or quinoa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.