Steamed Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 (6-oz.) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 Tbsp. fresh juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- Prepare a steamer with 1 basket in a large Dutch oven. Line baskets with parchment paper. Add water to the bottom of the Dutch oven to a depth of 1 inch; bring to a boil.
- Season salmon with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and place on the steamer basket. Cover and cook until fish flakes with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, dill, lemon zest and juice, 1 tablespoon water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle sauce over salmon.
Read more about this chef..