Sweet Potato Tacos
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 to 3/4″ cubes
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- cayenne to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 12 small 6-inch flour tortillas
- 15- ounce can refried black beans
- 1 lime in wedges
- sliced radish for garnish
- cabbage slaw for garnish
- cilantro for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss tweet potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne, and paprika.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray then spread out potatoes evenly.
- Roast potatoes for 40 to 45 minutes, tossing once or twice for until browned.
- Heat the tortillas slightly just before serving.
- Spread some refried black beans on each tortilla. Add a spoonful of roasted sweet potatoes. Squeeze a little lime juice over the potatoes and black beans, and finish with toppings of your choice. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Sodium: 1750mgCalcium: 214mgVitamin C: 13mgVitamin A: 32595IUSugar: 14gFiber: 17gPotassium: 1275mgCalories: 575kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 7gProtein: 18gCarbohydrates: 112gIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.