Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 head romaine leaves separated
- 1 large carrot cut into matchsticks
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes.
- Add ground pork, using a wooden spoon to break into pieces and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce and Sriracha and stir until combined.
- Serve pork into lettuce leaves and top with carrots, scallions, and sesame seeds and drizzle with Sriracha.
Calories: 261kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 14gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 293mgPotassium: 292mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 2145IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!