Tuna Poke Bowl
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 sweet onion thinly sliced
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb fresh sushi-grade ahi tuna cut in to 1-inch cubes
- 1 Persian cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds plus more for sprinkling
- 1 ripe avocado quartered
- Cooked rice for serving
- In large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, scallions, and pinch salt. Toss with tuna and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In small bowl, toss cucumbers with vinegar, sugar, sesame seeds ,and pinch salt. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve tuna, marinated cucumbers, and avocado over rice if desired. Sprinkle with additional black sesame seeds if desired.
Sodium: 1210mgCalcium: 122mgVitamin C: 32mgVitamin A: 10613IUSugar: 9gFiber: 15gPotassium: 2436mgCholesterol: 172mgCalories: 1174kcalSaturated Fat: 12gFat: 49gProtein: 114gCarbohydrates: 31gIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.