This flavorful lasagna dish is made in one skillet for easy cleanup.
- cast iron skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 12 ounces zucchini cut lengthwise into 1/4-in.-thick slices, divided
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion thinly sliced
- 8 oz sliced cremini mushrooms
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 28 oz can unsalted crushed tomatoes, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 1/2 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high. Add half of the zucchini; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and remaining zucchini. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add onion and mushrooms; saute for 6 minutes. Stir in spinach and garlic; cook for about 1-2 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Spread mushroom mixture in bottom of pan; top with cooked zucchini. Pour 2 cups tomatoes over zucchini; season with salt. Arrange noodles over top. Spread remaining tomatoes over the noodles; top with ricotta. Cover, and simmer 20 minutes over medium-low or until noodles are done.
- Remove pan from heat. Preheat broiler with oven rack in top position.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the top; broil 3 minutes or until melted and lightly browned.
Sodium: 1032mgCalcium: 754mgVitamin C: 48mgVitamin A: 3931IUSugar: 16gFiber: 7gPotassium: 1365mgCholesterol: 57mgCalories: 419kcalSaturated Fat: 10gFat: 22gProtein: 29gCarbohydrates: 31gIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.