This easy two ingredient flatbread is great for dipping or you can use to make your own pizza.
2 Ingredient Flatbread
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- Combine yogurt and flour in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Dust a cutting board with flour. Form the dough into a ball and cut into quarters.
- Roll each quarter into a thin circle.
- Place in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until even browned on both sides.
- Cut into wedges if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!