These chicken breasts come out crispy and tender in your air fryer. You can get your fried fix without the guilt.
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- air fryer
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Place eggs in another shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, combine panko, Parmesan, lemon zest, oregano, and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken into flour, then eggs, and then panko mixture, pressing to coat evenly.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook at 375°F for 10 minutes. Flip chicken, and cook for another 5 minutes, until coating is golden and chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 801kcalCarbohydrates: 91gProtein: 57gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 189mgSodium: 1417mgPotassium: 759mgFiber: 7gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1048IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 664mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!