These chicken breasts come out crispy and tender in your air fryer. You can get your fried fix without the guilt.
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- air fryer
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Place eggs in another shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, combine panko, Parmesan, lemon zest, oregano, and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken into flour, then eggs, and then panko mixture, pressing to coat evenly.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook at 375°F for 10 minutes. Flip chicken, and cook for another 5 minutes, until coating is golden and chicken is cooked through.
Sodium: 1417mgCalcium: 664mgVitamin C: 9mgVitamin A: 1048IUSugar: 6gFiber: 7gPotassium: 759mgCholesterol: 189mgCalories: 801kcalSaturated Fat: 9gFat: 22gProtein: 57gCarbohydrates: 91gIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.