Avocado & Almond Salad
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs shallots, chopped
- 1 Tbs champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 cups spring mix
- 1 tart apple, cut into bite side pieces
- 1/2 cup diced ripe avocado
- 3 Tbs toasted sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine oil, shallots, vinegar, thyme, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Add spring mix, apple, avocado and almonds. Toss and divide among 4 serving dishes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!