Enjoy these turkey meatballs in your favorite tomato sauce.
Baked Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup low fat ricotta
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and rub with 2 tablespoons oil.
- In a large bowl, add turkey, ricotta, garlic, Parmesan, parsley, and beaten egg, and season with salt and pepper. Mix until just combined.
- Form into 16 meatballs, then place on prepared pan and bake until golden and firm to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!