Braised Potatoes With Oregano and Thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 3 fresh oregano sprigs
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and fingerling potatoes, ; cook 8 minutes. Add chicken stock, 3 oregano sprigs, and 2 thyme sprigs. Cover; bake for 10 minutes. Discard oregano and thyme sprigs. Sprinkle with chopped oregano, 1 tsp. chopped thyme, kosher salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.