Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil, or olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the cauliflower into a large gallon-sized bag, pour the buffalo sauce into the bag. Shake until the cauliflower florets are fully coated. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.
Sodium: 840mgCalcium: 26mgVitamin C: 71mgVitamin A: 107IUSugar: 2gFiber: 2gPotassium: 355mgCholesterol: 5mgCalories: 48kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 2gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 6gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.