Chocolate Espresso Banana Pudding
Do you like chocolate? Of course you do, and with our recipe, you'll be having a sweet and tasty chocolate banana pudding in no time flat! This with definitely fulfill that chocolate craving.
- ½ cup packed brown sugar (or brown sugar Swerve)
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups soy milk (or favorite milk product, fat free can be used)
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium, heavy saucepan, and stir well with a whisk.
- Gradually stir in milk, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute or until thick.
- Remove from heat, and add chocolate, stirring until melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Place ¼ of sliced bananas in each dessert dish.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup pudding over banana into each of 4 dessert dishes.
- Cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap to serve.
- Garnish, if desired.
Calcium: 134mgSugar: 31gFiber: 0.6gCalories: 264kcalFat: 4.8gProtein: 5.5gCarbohydrates: 56.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!