Chocolate Brownie Pops
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup melted ghee or other oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces almond milk cream cheese
- 16 lollipop sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Follow directions on the back of brownie box then bake brownies.
- Let brownies cool completely. Roughly cut into squares, breaking the brownies into smaller pieces, add to a stand mixer then add almond milk cream cheese. Mix until brownies have broken down and everything is well mixed with the cream cheese.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop 16 balls, using your hands to round them out. Place in the freezer to cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave or double boiler, until melted and smooth. Place sprinkles in another bowl next to the chocolate. Press a lollipop stick into every brownie ball then dip halfway into the melted chocolate then quickly dip into the sprinkles. Place on parchment paper then once all the brownie balls have been dipped, place them all in the fridge to cool for another 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.