Chopped Greek Salad
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped English cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 (15-oz.) can unsalted cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard. Whisk well. Whisk in 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and black pepper.
- Add red bell pepper, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and beans to bowl; toss well.
- Divide salad among 4 plates; top evenly with cheese. Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.