Using fresh cracked spices on this steak give it a great flavor and nice crust.
Coriander Crusted Flank Steak
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 2 tsp fresh cracked coriander seeds
- 2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the black pepper, coriander, and salt.
- Rub the steak on all sides with olive oil and spice mixture.
- Coat the grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the steak and grill for 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Remove the steak from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice against the grain and serve.
Read more about this chef..