There’s nothing better than fresh corn when it is in season. This simple salad combines corn with cherry tomatoes with light seasoning. I prefer to grill the corn for the best flavor and it adds some visual appeal.
- 5 ears corn, boiled or grilled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell bell pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh cilantro, to taste
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Remove kernels with a knife and place in large bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, and green pepper. Toss to combine.
- Add lime juice and olive oil. Use scissors to snip in cilantro and season with salt and black pepper. Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.