There’s nothing better than fresh corn when it is in season. This simple salad combines corn with cherry tomatoes with light seasoning. I prefer to grill the corn for the best flavor and it adds some visual appeal.
- 5 ears corn, boiled or grilled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell bell pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh cilantro, to taste
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Remove kernels with a knife and place in large bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, and green pepper. Toss to combine.
- Add lime juice and olive oil. Use scissors to snip in cilantro and season with salt and black pepper. Serve.