Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
- 3 pounds fresh beef brisket
- 1 1.3 oz pkg dry onion soup mix
- 10 oz low sodium beef broth
- 8 8 mini baguettes or sandwich buns
- Trim and excess fat off the beef and place in a slow cooker.
- Mix onion soup mix and beef broth; pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender. Remove beef from crockpot. Skim fat from the liquid in the slow cooker.
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Cut each baguette horizontally in half. Fill baguettes with beef; cut in half. Serve with broth for dipping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.