Spaghetti squash is a great healthy ingredient to use for a weeknight meal. Serve it with your favorite tomato sauce or just a little bit of butter and grated Parmesan cheese.
Easy Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 large ripe spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Place on a baking sheet, cut side up. Brush lightly with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape out the squash flesh, it will separate into spaghetti-like strands.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
Read more about this chef..