Garlic Pork Loin
- 1lb boneless Pork loin
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Trim any excess fat from the pork loin.
- Use a knife to pierce several holes in the pork. Slice the garlic into quarters and insert into the holes.
- Arrange the onion slices on the bottom of a baking dish. Rub the pork with the Dijon mustard. Season the pork on all sides with salt, black pepper and paprika. Place the meat on top of the onion.
- Pour the broth into the bottom of the pan. Cook in the oven for about 1 hour. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.